Does the field of third party reproduction interest you? Ever thought about making a difference in the world? Have you sat and wondered how you could possibly leave your mark on the lives of others? If you have then you should join us. We build families through surrogacy and egg donation and have been doing so for 22 years. We are the pioneer surrogacy agency in San Diego and are responsible for the creation of families worldwide.
We’re currently looking for a Client Services Director to join our little band of merry family builders and if you think you’d be a perfect fit we’d love to talk to you. Read the description below and if you’re interested send us your Cover Letter and Resume at [email protected] . We look forward to hearing from you!
Client Services Director
Surrogate Alternatives, Inc. (SAI) is a San Diego based international organization specializing in third-party reproduction. We are committed to providing services to match Intended Parents with Surrogates & Egg Donors. We are looking for a leader who understands the importance of matching a Surrogate or Egg Donor with each Intended Parents unique situation.
The Client Services Director will be an important link between potential Intended Parents & Surrogates/Egg Donors and will be tasked with balancing the needs of the Intended Parents/Surrogates/Egg Donors with driving the sales funnel in order to establish company growth and generate revenue.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• A drive to get things done and a track record of establishing processes that lead to an effective action plan
• A clear view of the big picture with an ability to set achievable goals to attain larger objectives
• The ability to lead and excellent follow up with attention to detail and a good memory
• A passion for profitability and efficiency with all resources
• Good Communication skills
• Will conduct Intended Parent consultations and answer all inquiries in-depth
• Provide information to prospective Intended Parents regarding the agency process, our fees, and all related paperwork needed for completion
• Manage incoming email and phone calls from prospective Intended Parents, current & past clients while creating a warm and friendly client-centric experience
• Accurately prepare and process all Intended Parent onboarding paperwork including sending out professional referrals
• A contagious enthusiasm for our services and drive for continuous growth
Specifically, the candidate:
• Have industry knowledge as well as an understanding of the terminology for third-party reproduction
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be extremely detail-oriented, organized and have good recollection ability
• Must be able to convey a warm and professional tone via all electronic communication
• Must be a pro at using iMac, iPhone, texting, emailing, etc.
• Must know how to use WeChat, Skype and WhatsApp platforms
• Willingness to interact and comment on social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments
• Ability to work independently on projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent listening skills coupled with maintaining confidential matters with discretion
• Impeccable work ethic: Live & Breath the company and be passionate about helping others build and/or expand their family
• Be professional in all matters
• Create and illustrate a high degree of confidence, professionalism and initiative
• Have a working knowledge of CRM programs & Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word & Excel
• Exude professionalism that is immediately apparent in your personality, appearance, and work product. As an ambassador of our brand, these qualities are paramount.
• Be warm, upbeat and able to quickly build rapport with Intended Parents, Surrogates, Egg Donors & team members
• Write and speak clearly. You will constantly communicate with Intended Parents to answer questions on behalf of the agency. You must represent the brand in a positive light at all times.
This key position will report to the Director of Operations and the CEO as well as liaise with other integral members of the SAI team. Sales operations experience with a keen understanding of how to get a lead to convert to a paid client in a professional services environment, preferably healthcare related or third-party reproduction
Full Time Hourly position to start then transition after 6 months to a salary position.
Commission for sales (matching clients with Intended Parents) with NO monthly cap limit.
Company provided iPhone & laptop Computer.
Transponder provided and tolls paid for.
$300 employee contribution for health insurance.
Paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay (including birthday holiday).
Department Incentive bonuses throughout the year.
A long-term position in a company that was a pioneer in this field; the 1st Surrogacy agency in San Diego (1998).
Location of Employment: 882 Starboard St. Chula Vista, CA. 91914